CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gosh I am so bad at keeping resolutions, hence the reason I try not to make any New Years Resolutions. I think in my entire life, the only one I have ever kept was to read my entire bible in one year, I did it!!! Twice now :) There are so many other things I want to do, but never get done. Am I lazy? hmmm Maybe.... Tired... Always... Busy... more so lately. So why the heck cant I keep a simple promise to myself to blog on a daily or semi-daily basis?

Anyways, in this time of Thanksgiving I need to be more Thankful!!!! So here are todays gifts.

36. I am excited about my Realtor Career.. its going fairly well, I love meeting new people, and looking at peoples homes. How better to marry the two, than to be a Realtor?? Even though the market is slow, I have hope that it will pick up. I appreciate the company I work for, and their Integrity. So I am happy in my career life.

37. I went to visit my Auntie Lois, last week, and realized that I really need to do it more often. She is my mommas baby sister, and Its so much like visiting with my momma when I talk to her. I love her dearly, and Uncle Cliff too, I heard stories from him that I had never heard before. He was in a nostalgic mood about things that happened in his life, and he told me stories about how God took care of him, many times over when he was in the war. His words weren teaching me a lesson that I thought I knew, but sometimes overlook... God knows what is happening in your life.. he has a time for you, and until then he will take care of you... He will be there for you, even when you think he isnt. Everything happens for a reason, we may not realize at the moment what it is, but there is a reason for all that God lets come our way. I appreciated the words from this 86 year old man who really inspired me with his stories of war, and loss, hope and love. It was a wonderful visit, and I will make it happen more often.

0 comments: