CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ok, so I found this wonderful blog .. and since I am so bad at blogging I thought this might be a easy way to record my thoughts.. Its Called Simple Womans Daybook.. if you would like to join the club the page is http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


FOR TODAY (Wednesday August 12, 2009).
Outside my window...
well since I am at Woof,Outside my window the cars are speeding by on their way to who knows where... I often wonder where all those people are going and what they are thinking as they drive down the highways...

I am thinking...
I wish it was time to go home.. I didnt sleep well last night and a nap sure sounds good!

I am thankful for...
Danielle's "deep relief" essential oil roll on because it stopped the pain in my knee pronto!!!

From the kitchen...
I am making meatloaf when i get home tonite.. fast and good :)

I am wearing...
coral capris and a white shirt.

I am creating...
a new home!! Redecorating is coming along nicely :)

I am going...
Crazy.. want to come along ??

I am reading...
Harry Potter, The Sorcerer's stone for the upteenth time.

I am hoping...
That I can make it till next payday!!

I am hearing...
the cars going by outside, Danielle typing on the other computer, and the air conditioner running.

Around the house...
things are staying pretty clean.. so much easier to clean when its fresh and newly painted, and doesnt have old carpeting!

One of my favorite things...
Is reading other peoples blogs..

A few plans for the rest of the week:
grocery shopping at shop and save tommorrow so I can save 10 dollars !! woo hoo!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)

1 comments:

elise said...

thank you so much for your comment Pam! i didn't know that you had a blog! i'm a follower now:O)
miss you all very much and hope that you are doing well:O)