CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

20 Things about me

20. I am scared of water...you know rivers, oceans, lakes...not bath water mind you ;)
19. I love the Country...fresh air, cornfields, animals...barns...ahhhh
18. I lived on a farm, that had a outhouse we had to use for a bathroom for awhile, when I was a child.
17. My favorite color is purple...its so relaxing
16. My first car was a 1976 White Monte Carlo... the "white rose"
15. My first job was a cashier at K-Mart.
14. I am claustrophobic...terribly!
13. I love sleep!
12. I love my first cup of coffee for the day!
11. My favorite food is chicken..any kind of chicken.. chicken...
10. I need to change some things about ME!
9. I dont have much patience with some people.
8. I helped form our local neighborhood watch..(First Vice President)
7. I helped form our County Madd Group..(First Vice President)
6. I held a elected position (Township Supervisor)
5 I had a wonderful childhood, ..miss those days...
4. I love my family!
3. I need to get a life!!
2. I have three wonderful Kids!!
2. I Love God!
1. I am a christian!

0 comments: