CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Screaming Jets!

Thursday Evening... ok really its Friday morning... Gosh I am such a night owl.. I actually tried going to bed earlier last night.. but only slept two hours then was up for two more.. reading, doing sudoku.. which I love, and trying to talk Brady into actually going to sleep. Thats a joke, the kid dont know what daylight is. He is lucky we homeschool, I would never get him up in the mornings!! Then I was woke up to the scream of fighter jets flying low over our house, doing flips, and flops, and amazing me and Brady with their fearless piloting! The airshow is the weekend at Scott Air Force Base, and tommorrow will be even heavier with air traffic as the base sets up for the weekend. I love the Airshow:)
Anyway,

Just thinking on my gifts today...

24. Thank God for old movies, they are such a refreshing gift.. old, clean, family oriented movies, no trash talk, no obscene sexual inuendo.. Tiffany and I watched, Mine, Yours and Ours, with Henry Fonda, and Lucille Ball, what a lovely movie:)

25. It was a fibro free day, I actually enjoyed the day, except for the hour or so, I was frustrated and crabby, but it was quickly over and Me and the kids ran errands, found bargains, and bought a few groceries from Wally world.

26. I talked to my brother last night, and he is doing really well after his cancer surgery, I thank God for his healing touch in Kennys life, he really is a miracle.

27. The moon is beautiful tonite, even though its not full, the night is clear and bright, and the air is crisp..I am ready for a bonfire!!

28. I thank God for his mercy, and his love, and the beauty of the Earth.. he gave us so much to enjoy, we really need to learn to enjoy it more.

0 comments: