CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Small but Great!

I am tired and have a headache.. but still I must take time to Thank God for his Gifts..

19. A beautiful day of sunshine..thank God he knew just how far away from the Sun to set the Earth.. not a degree to close, nor a degree to far...He is the Great Creator.

20. A beautiful night, stars are shining, the sky is clear, and the few minutes I was outside tonite reminded me again how I love this fall weather.

21. I Thank God for a wonderful daughter who even when she doesnt feel good, helps me so much around the house. She is wonderful.

22. I thank God for three days of peace from the hubby ;), no gripping, God is Good!!

23. Tommorrow is Payday!!! I love Paydays, and grocery shopping.. even though I have this frugal new approach to buying groceries. :)

0 comments: