CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Organizing, Cleaning, and Purging my Home!

A boring day in the Glander Household, didnt get much done, but trying hard to organize and throw away a bunch of stuff from the basement.. I just know the Trash Man loves me.. :), I get in these moods sometimes where I just need to purge, clean, and part with some things. It is so hard for me to let go of things. I hate to throw stuff away, but If I truly am going to simplify my life, I must learn to let go! So for today I am thanking God for....

7. The cool night air, and the sounds of nature coming through my screen door.

8. The beauty of the full moon, knowing that God had it all perfected before he even created it.

9. The fact that fall does come around and we dont have to run the air conditioner for a while!

10. For creating grass to feed the cows, that give the milk, that is used to make my string cheese :)

0 comments: